MHS Genesis is the new military electronic health record system that consolidates all of a service member’s medical records into one convenient location. One military establishment that makes use of MHS Genesis is the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA).
A patient’s medical records, including as test results, appointment availability, and medication refill requests, are all accessible to them via the MHS Genesis Patient Portal. Patients get access to their medical records, can have conversations with their care providers, and may update their profile as needed.
As a patient at USAFA, here’s how to log in to the MHS Genesis Patient Portal:
- Visit https://patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil/ for the MHS Genesis Patient Portal.
- Choose “DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon)” after clicking “Sign In.”
- Make use of your DS Logon credentials to get in. Here, you may also sign up for a DS Logon account if you don’t already have one.
- After logging in, you’ll have access to your medical data and may communicate with the people taking care of you.
Talk to your healthcare team or the USAFA Military Treatment Facility if you have any issues accessing or utilising the MHS Genesis Patient Portal or if you have any queries regarding your medical records.
- MHS Genesis Patient Portal Health Mil
- MHS Genesis Patient Portal Login
- MHS GENESIS Patient Portal Registration
Jessica is a healthcare technology enthusiast with a passion for improving patient experiences through innovative solutions. With a degree in Health Informatics and years of experience working in the healthcare industry, Jessica has a deep understanding of the challenges patients face when it comes to accessing and managing their health information.